Do you have great interpersonal skills with the ability to explain and present insights? Do you want to work for a growing eCommerce company with ambitious goals? Then albelli is looking for you, get in touch! Wherever you are in the world, we will happily help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam.
As a Web Analyst at albelli you will be responsible for web analytics tracking implementation and conversion rate optimization. You will collect necessary data, using web analytics tools, and utilize your web analytics and conversion rate optimization skills to translate the data into stunning user experience and commercial benefits.
You will be part of the Conversion Optimization Chapter and work directly with the Resnap team which consists of an in-house developer, graphic designer, and online marketers to get most out of our data with the use of a variety of tools. The role is highly influential and you will be able to validate your data driven hypotheses on real visitors and customers.
- Develop and maintain web analytics tracking framework together with Technical Web Analyst;
- Define KPI’s for website performance and experiments;
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements, using data and research;
- Create hypotheses for experiments;
- Cooperate with the team to build prototypes;
- Setup experiments independently or with developers;
- Monitor and analyze experiments and present recommendations;
- Coach and educate your team and the business about the data and experimentation.
Example projects you will be involved in:
- Extending tracking framework for https://www.resnap.com;
- Implementing tracking in albelli’s photo editors;
- Improving photo book customer journey;
- Leveraging behavioral and customer data for website experience personalization;
- Discovering the most effective ways to feature marketing offers.
- Minimum of 2 years' of related work experience;
- Experience with tracking implementation with tag management systems (e.g. Adobe DTM/Launch, Google Tag Manager, Ensighten Manage, Tealium, etc.);
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Optimize, Optimizely etc.;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A fast growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.