At albelli our vision is to brighten up the world by bringing people’s moments to life. We inspire people to relive and share life’s moments by creating personalized photo products and believe in providing quality, affordability, and excellent customer service. Ultimately, we want to deliver products that our customers love and that we can be proud of. Our company is growing quickly and right now we are looking for a Trafficer for our Customer Care department
As a Trafficer you accurately ensure the forecast capacity matches the planned and scheduled capacity by day to day steering. You ensure the right work via the recommended customer care channel at the right time.
- (Re)schedule care employees using the planning and creates plans for his/her working area.
- Steering on adherence to schedule and re-allocation of capacity.
- Acts as a point of contact for production problems (e.g. in case of delay).
- Responsible for the daily worked hours, real-time monitoring and taking actions to optimize operational performance (KPIs).
- Optimizes the schedules and aligns with (team) manager if necessary.
- Is the first point of contact in the Care department for the agents for escalations.
- Keep track of and optimize the administration for traffic (for example the logbook).
- Optimize forecast and capacity to meet the daily, weekly, and monthly needs.
We are looking for a Trafficer/Planner who is proactive and decisive. Someone who can easily connect with colleagues and can communicate convincingly at different levels. You can switch quickly and think and act from a helicopter view.
- An MBO+ degree (or foreign equivalent) or similar work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience within Customer Care in a Workforce Management role.
- Knowledge of Workforce management tools (fi. Verint, Monet, Teleopti, Calabrio, Genesys) or telephone platforms (fi. Avaya, Zendesk, Cisco, Aspect).
- Good planning and organizing skills and excellent communication skills, problem solving ability and a result driven mind.
- Expert user of MS Office Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Flexible in the Peak season, available in some weekends (November-January).
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment, where you would be able to have positive impact and grow with the organisation.
- An international office environment.
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits.
- A social atmosphere.
- An informal, fun, and driven culture.