Are you ready for the next step in your Creative career? Do you want to be part of albelli’s fast-growing business and take the Creative Studio to the next level? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you. Get in touch!
We're looking for a Traffic Manager with an impeccable eye for detail, unbeatable organizational skills, and a passion for creativity. As the Creative Studio Traffic Manager, you will work in the center of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s European Creative Studio. You will be working with all individuals and stakeholders the studio handle, becoming the point of contact and owner of delivery of all creative output.
Working in a Creative Studio as the Traffic Manager you must understand creative timelines and digital touchpoints including mobile. You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables. You should have solid people management, communication, and organizational skills with very strong resourcing skills. In this role, you will need to possess great organizational competencies and be able to manage the creative process from start to finish. Experience with Jira is beneficial.
Typically, the day-to-day role will break down to consist of:
- Daily management and assignment of projects within the creative studio
- Assign tickets, set deadlines, and make project plans
- Monitoring status of briefings & planning kick-off meetings if needed
- Daily point of contact for planning all resources
- Reporting on project status, workloads, and accounts
- Providing timely communication between relevant stakeholders, departments, and markets
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Working with stakeholders analyzing campaign data
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
- You are the coordinator for the artwork, produced internal or external
- You keep your freelance network up to date
Responsibilities will include a combination of:
- Leading and coordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to the client and creative brief, budget, resource, review and deadline deliverables
- Inputting ideas on how to improve current traffic management practices
- Managing campaign resources and updating key stakeholders on requirements and supply
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Building effective relationships with key departments and clients
- Planning resources for future quarters
Experience is preferable to qualifications for this role. As an entry-level candidate, you should show an aptitude for technology and creativity with either a creative-led degree, A-Levels or equivalent qualifications. Prior Project, Traffic and Studio Management is essential.
Required experience will include:
- Proven Traffic Management experience for at least 4 years at a (digital) agency, preferable on international accounts
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting to clients
- Aware of modern working systems like Jira and Slack
- Skilled at working under pressure
- Multi-regional and Cross-channel creative brief experience
- Solid knowledge of briefing and review requirements and timings for answering creative briefs
- Output: The output you provide ensures a flawless operation so that we can properly meet the demand and wishes of the markets and stakeholders (your internal customers).
- Collaborate: You are working well with your direct colleagues and internal customers.
- Inspires: You inspire others with your solutions.
- Respect: You respect everyone's role in the process and ensure that everything contributes to a good result.
- You work with external partners as if they were colleagues.
- We are also looking for someone with the following mindset: results-oriented, resilient/flexible, transparent, and adaptable.
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits.
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.