Are you an ambitious marketing analyst looking for your next step in your career? Are you a creative problem solver with strong business acumen? Are you as comfortable working with people as you are with data? If so, get touch, we may have the role for you!
This role can be located in either Barcelona or Amsterdam.
albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kinds. We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. Our international team of 40+ nationalities already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide managing localised brands to ensure we provide the best possible product and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
As a Technical Marketing Analyst in the Marketing Analytics team, you will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders in the Country, Channel, and Product marketing teams to help them make better decisions faster, from day-to-day campaign optimisations to multi-year strategic direction.
You will help shape key business questions and hypotheses, leverage your deep technical analysis skills to answer them, and present compelling recommendations that drive business value.
- Refining business questions into testable hypotheses, and defining success criteria and KPIs.
- Proactively identifying where deep analytic and machine learning techniques can be used to generate insights and drive business value.
- Designing and executing tests and analyses, building and applying deep statistical and other machine learning models.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to stakeholders, making clear and compelling recommendations to increase business value, and influencing the right people to turn recommendations into actions that drive significant business value.
- The specific business questions depend on business priorities. Topics we regularly work on include:
- Price optimisation, of list prices and promotions
- Campaign performance and sequencing
- Marketing investment optimisation, for customer acquisition and retention, attribution, investment ceilings, and pay-back periods.
- Predictive models (e.g. of customer life-time value, customer segmentation, etc)
- Business and financial forecasting (e.g. of revenue, demand, etc)
- You have 3-5 years of analytics experience in an ecommerce environment and are familiar with ecommerce business models and marketing channels, ideally in an international environment.
- You have a proven track record of using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques to gather insights (e.g., AB testing, Neural Networks, Logistic regression, etc.)
- You are proactive and autonomous, inquisitive and collaborative. You have a bias for action, and the ability to focus, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You collaborate excellently with stakeholders and compellingly communicate insights and recommendations to convert insights into recommendations that deliver significant business value.
- You are proficient in analysis languages such as SQL, R and Python, data platforms like Snowflake and Redshift, and visualisation tools like Looker or Tableau.
- You are fluent in English (other languages not required).
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- An innovative Tech culture with lots of autonomy and flexibility, freedom to experiment with technologies
- Agile working environment with regular dev days and demos
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.