Are you an experienced, data-driven Technical CRM Specialist with strong technical knowledge of email marketing software who thrives in an e-commerce international environment? Then albelli might just be looking for you!
This role can be located in either Barcelona or Amsterdam.
We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – Albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. We’re proud of what we do and the way we do it, attracting talent from all over the world. At the last count, our offices were home to over 40 different nationalities. As one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business further forward. Because of this, we set ourselves bold ambitions and expect everyone working here to do the same.
As our Technical CRM Specialist, you will be working at our HQ in Amsterdam. You will be part of the CRM team which consists of 8 passionate email marketers. They are responsible for managing the strategy, operations & development of our CRM channels for all our markets. Within the team your focus will be on data management, marketing automation and email deliverability. The ideal candidate is a senior marketer with a strong technical background and experience with working in fast-paced, international eCommerce environments.
- Support our ESP implementation project (Adobe Campaign Standard) and maximize the use of our ESP
- Ensure healthy data quality in our CRM tooling by monitoring and improving data flows, maintaining our CRM database and enhancing database hygiene as well as GDPR compliance
- Build automated journeys, API triggered campaigns, technical workflows, profiles and spot improvement opportunities
- Monitor and optimize deliverability of our emails and mobile push and manage technical KPIs (like Bounce rate, unsubscribe rate, Complaint rate)
- Collaborate with IT, Data Platform and Business intelligence to ensure data quality in CRM tools (Adobe Campaign, Looker, Adobe Analytics), best practice processes in CRM data management and efficient technical campaign set-up
- Contribute to the strategy & development of the CRM tooling, working with IT and MarTech on integrating new tools and technologies for marketing automation
- Provide email technical support for the team and other stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in email marketing in an e-commerce environment
- Strong technical knowledge of email marketing software (knowledge of Adobe Campaign Standard is a big plus) and CRM database management
- Hands-on experience with automatized CRM campaigns and understanding of database integrations
- Nice to have: Experience with deliverability optimization and technical ESP implementation
- Knowledge of (e-mail) HTML and mobile push implementation is a plus
- Analytical mindset, eagerness to deep dive into technical or data-related topics and understanding of common security practices like privacy (GDPR)
- Ability to juggle operational tasks and projects effectively
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, prioritize & manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships
- Enthusiastic team player with hands-on mentality, used to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Dutch is not a must
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- An innovative Tech culture with lots of autonomy and flexibility, freedom to experiment with technologie
- Agile working environment with regular dev days and demos
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.