Are you an experienced, data-driven CRM marketer with strong technical knowledge of email marketing software who thrives in an e-commerce international environment? Then albelli might just be looking for you!
We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – Albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. We’re proud of what we do and the way we do it, attracting talent from all over the world. At the last count, our offices were home to over 40 different nationalities. As one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business further forward. Because of this, we set ourselves bold ambitions and expect everyone working here to do the same.
As our Technical CRM marketer, you will be working at our HQ in Amsterdam. You will be part of the CRM team which consists of 8 passionate email marketers. They are responsible for managing the strategy, operations & development of our CRM channels for all our markets. Within the team your focus will be on data management, marketing automation and email deliverability. The ideal candidate is a senior marketer with a strong technical background and experience with working in fast-paced, international eCommerce environments.
- Play a key role in our ESP implementation project (Adobe Campaign Standard) and maximize the use of our ESP
- Ensure efficient data structure and healthy data quality in our CRM tooling by monitoring and improving data flows, maintaining our CRM database and enhancing database hygiene as well as GDPR compliance
- Set up automated journeys, API triggered campaigns, technical workflows, profiles and optimize existing ones
- Ensure technical operational excellence of CRM campaigns, by monitoring and optimizing deliverability of our emails and mobile push, as well as monitoring and managing technical KPIs
- Liaise with IT & business intelligence to ensure data quality in tools and processes, as well as for the technical set up of the campaigns
- Support the strategy & development of the CRM tooling, by managing the IT roadmap for the retention channels and integrating new tools and technologies for marketing automation
- Make sure that CRM relevant metrics and results are properly tracked and easy to monitor on a daily basis in relevant tooling (Looker, Adobe Campaign and Analytics)
- Provide technical support for the team and other stakeholders
- Developing CRM channels towards a scalable solution to facilitate personalization & segmentation.
- Bring in new ideas and innovative knowledge around deliverability optimization, data management, data flow efficiency, tool integrations and technical email best practices.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in email marketing in an e-commerce environment
- Strong technical knowledge of e¬mail marketing software (knowledge of Adobe Campaign Standard is a big plus), data structure and CRM database management
- Experience with technical ESP implementation, database integrations and automatized CRM campaigns
- Experience with deliverability optimization
- Knowledge of (e-mail) HTML and mobile push implementation is a plus
- Proven strong analytical skills with affinity for customer data (experience with Looker and Adobe Analytics is a plus) and understanding of common security practices like privacy (GDPR)
- Ability to combine operational & strategical work effectively
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, prioritize & manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships
- Enthusiastic team player with hands-on mentality, used to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Dutch is not a must
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently mostly remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.