At albelli our vision is to brighten up the world by bringing people’s moments to life. We inspire people to relive and share life’s moments by creating personalised photo products and believe in providing quality, affordability, and great customer service. Ultimately, we want to deliver photo products that our customers love and that we can be proud of. Albelli is growing fast and we are currently looking for a Team Manager who will take our Customer Care department to the next level!
As a team manager, you lead a team of about 15 to 30 (in peak periods) Customer Care Agents. You are responsible for the effective management of customer care tasks, guaranteeing that your team delivers high quality to our customers and for the development of the Customer Care Agents in your team.
- Acting as first point of contact for the team
- Leading, professionalizing and developing the agents in your team as well as enable them to achieve their performance goals
- Managing and improving operations to ensure that work processes are effective, efficient, coherent and productive
- Monitoring the performance quality of the Customer Care Agents in order to improve and optimise the productivity of the team
- Collaborating with other teams such as WFM, Quality and IT to ensure optimal service for the customers and performance of your team
We are looking for a team manager with a hands on mindset that can enthuse the team and offer an excellent service to our customers.
- A higher professional education or similar work experience
- 5+ years of experience within Customer Care
- Minimum of three years experience as (Team) Manager
- Good leadership qualities, a customer-oriented approach, great communication skills and an empathic approach to both our clients and your team
- Preferably also experience with managing a remote team
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English, any additional European language (FR, DE, NO, SE) is a plus
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment, where you have a positive impact and grow with the organisation
- An international office environment located in The Hague
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere
- An informal, fun and driven culture