Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition? Do you like to work with people from all over the world? Are you looking to use and develop your skills in an internship? And are you a student looking for an internship for at least 4-6 months starting from February 2020? If you said yes to these questions, albelli has the ideal internship for you!
As our Talent Acquisition intern you will work closely together with our Talent Acquisition and HR team as well as numerous stakeholders throughout the business to hire the best people from all over the world.
- Supporting the recruitment team on different tasks, such as scheduling interviews and acting as point-of-contact to candidates for all interview administrative details as well as maintenance of our e-recruiting tool;
- Overseeing the hiring life-cycle of our internships – creating job ads, working with universities and colleges, pre-screening candidates, and everything that goes between;
- Supporting our Employer Branding initiatives through our career website and social media;
- Working on different kinds of projects, e.g. conducting market research.
- You are currently enrolled in an educational institution and you have a passion for talent management;
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written form;
- You have very good communication skills;
- You are available 4 or 5 days per week, for at least 4 months;
- You are solution-focused, detail-oriented, and you have a proactive attitude;
- You can work independently and in a team.
- A fun and challenging internship in a dynamic and international environment with over 35 nationalities;
- A monthly internship allowance (425 euro for 40 hours per week), including free daily lunch and Friday drinks;
- An NS subscription (if you don’t have a student transport subscription);
- Based in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station.
You must be enrolled at a university within the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.