albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1.150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focused on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
We are looking for a Sr. Designer, social media with strong graphic and motion design skills to bring our brand to life in social channels. The ideal candidate has a portfolio of great brand and commercial work across various formats (posts, stories, reels), in motion graphics, video and static with a specific focus on mobile marketing.
Sound like this role could be for you? If the answer is yes, then read on.
The Sr. Motion Designer for Social Media, works as part of the Creative Studio to create and deliver innovative, engaging, animated digital content to be used across paid and organic social media channels.
The ideal candidate has a solid sense of graphic design principles, expertise with social media, motion graphics skills and a strong attention to detail, that enables to take a high-level concept and turn it into an engaging experience for our customers.
You'll be joining a multi-discipline, multi-lingual (well, some of us anyway), international creative team. We have diverse backgrounds with a team of copywriters and designers - but we all share a common passion in advocating for our customers, delivering the best solutions and never saying the words, "it’s impossible”.
Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- First and foremost, you will be responsible for creative ideation to drive our brand forward
- Working closely with your fellow creatives at our in-house agency team on campaign creation and execution
- Collaborating directly with mobile/app marketing team to experiment, learn, unlearn, and evolve creative across both paid and organic social according to best practices
- You are able to develop and articulate design concepts - from storyboard to final execution with a close attention to detail
- Occasionally collaborate with external creative agencies to create memorable motion and video content
- Working together with the creative team to create/evolve guidelines for social following best practices
- Keeping up with the latest design trends and foster the culture of design thinking and creativity within the team
- Be a senior creative with a minimum of 6 years of working experience, at agencies, studio or other creative environment
- Strong portfolio of work showing excellent design skills and clear social media design examples – with a focus on app/mobile marketing
- Open, curious and on top of new trends in social advertising, excited to share knowledge with others
- Proven experience building a narrative for video storytelling
- Ability to create motion graphic designs and video editing
- Open to work with the team to capture footage to use in small video productions
- Have a good understanding of branding and brand identity
- You know how to develop formats and storyboards and feel comfortable presenting
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong communication, project management and collaboration skills
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working
- Funded wellbeing - including discounted gyms, yoga and bootcamps in the office
- Healthcare, dental and life assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental health and wellbeing support available 24/7
- Coffee machine and fresh fruit in the office (when we return)
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the team
- Credit to spend each year on Photobox products
- 25 days of holiday a year (excluding public holidays) increasing each year up to 30
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, London!