albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
We are looking for a Sr. designer, social media with strong graphic design skills to bring our brand to life in social channels. The ideal candidate has portfolio of great brand and commercial work across various formats (posts, stories, reels), in motion graphics, video and static with a specific focus on mobile marketing.
Sound like this role could be for you? If the answer is yes, then read on.
The Sr. designer, social media, is part of the creative services team and tasked to create and deliver innovative, engaging, animated digital content to be used across paid and organic social media channels as part of app and mobile marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate has the hard skills needed to bring designs to life on a quick turn-around, but also the design finesse and obsession to detail to marry all aspects of creative into a consistent visual language.
You'll be joining a multi-discipline, multi-lingual (well, some of us anyway), international creative team. We have diverse backgrounds with a team of copy writers and visual designers - but we all share a common passion in advocating for our customers, delivering the best solutions and never saying the words, "it’s impossible”.
Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating directly with mobile/app marketing team to deliver best in class creative across both paid and organic social, with a focus on testing, learning, and improvement
- Working closely with colleagues in the in-house agency team on campaign creation and execution.
- Developing and articulating design concepts - from storyboard to final execution with a close attention to detail
- Occasionally working with external agencies to drive and create engaging, memorable motion and video content
- Advising stakeholders to on social/mobile marketing best practices from a creative point of view
- Working with creative team to create content guidelines for social best practices, asset specifications
- Keeping up with the latest design trends and foster a culture of design thinking and creativity within the team
- Have a minimum of 6 years of working experience, at agencies or at a studio
- Strong portfolio of work showing excellent design skills and clear social media design examples – with a focus on app/mobile marketing
- An understanding of social media creative trends in app and mobile marketing
- Ability to create motion graphic designs
- Some video editing skills
- Proven experience with 2D motion graphics and video storytelling; any experience with 3D software is a plus
- Ability or ambition to create your own footage and use existing or stock footage to produce motion video assets for social
- Have a good understanding of branding and brand identity
- You know how to develop formats and storyboards and comfortable presenting
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Communication, project management and collaboration skills
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 23 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, London!