albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kind. Our international team already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide
managing different brands to ensure we provide the best possible products and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a great opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
We’re looking for an SEO Content Marketer who is keen on SEO, copywriting,
highly organized, very precise and with great attention to detail. By joining
our top-class SEO team you will be part of an ambitious group of online
marketing specialists, within a very savvy central Online Performance Team.
As an SEO content Marketer you contribute to the SEO channel
revenue and will be working on various SEO operational tasks and support with copywriting, in order to increase organic rankings and trigger and leverage natural popularity signals. SEO plays a major role in the online strategy. We are looking for a proactive person who is passionate for SEO and has a proven track record with great SEO results.
- Publish content that is written by our copywriters
- Make sure content and translations are being delivered in time
- Optimize existing pages on various SEO aspects
- Optimize internal link structures
- Perform keyword & topic researches
- Monitor and report on the effect of the content
- Bring the albelli brand voice into every element of your work
- Write well-written SEO copy for our sites and blogs to increase site traffic and boost organic search positions
- 2-3 years experience in an SEO, editorial or digital copywriting role, with examples of your work and proven results;
- Native level English with excellent verbal and written skills (Dutch not required);
- University/higher education level (literature, creative, marketing and communication related);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to develop good relationships across the company;
- Creative, hands-on, team player.
- Experience in working in an eCommerce environment;
- Native or near-native skills in a second language like French, Dutch, German, Norwegian and/or Swedish
What we offer
- A competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office in Amsterdam’s City Centre, hosting over 30 nationalities;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, epic parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven company culture.