Are you passionate about talent acquisition and finding the right candidates? Are you result-oriented, proactive and driven? And do you see yourself as a strong business partner in recruitment? Then join our company!
As our Recruiter, you are part of the Talent Acquisition Team and work closely together with stakeholders across the business to hire the best people from around the world. We are a vertically integrated company and therefore, you will hire professionals across all locations and business functions, including our plant.
You will be a trusted advisor for our Hiring Managers and stakeholders and consult them with your expertise. Your knowledge of the different channels and selection methods helps you attract the right candidates and ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
- Full life-cycle recruiting from the first intake with the hiring manager, managing the entire interviewing process to coordinating the offer;
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the business to understand their recruitment needs;
- Develop sourcing strategies and roadmaps and translate them into action;
- Leverage and maximise the ATS from screening to posting open positions, managing applicants and closing the positions;
- Showcase your passion for the industry - that means in-depth knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks;
- Responsibility for projects around employer branding, data-driven recruitment, improving recruiting processes to bring our Talent Acquisition to the next level.
You have a proven track record in a fast-paced international recruitment environment, preferably within eCommerce. As a true goal getter, you are driven to find the best candidates for your vacancies. You see the big picture and proactively bring ideas to continuously improve our processes. Your flexible, empathic and professional attitude helps you to engage with hiring managers and candidates.
Next to that, you have:
- At least a Bachelor degree in a related field with 5+ years of relevant recruitment experience within an agency and/or international company;
- Working experience in recruiting for different roles, ranging from factory engineering, marketing to IT positions;
- Knowledge of the latest trends of the market and experience with recruitment projects;
- Ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm and energy in a flexible working environment;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbally
- A fast growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.