Are you the Senior .NET Software Developer who will help our business grow and wants to grow with us? Then albelli is looking for you! Get in touch!
Within our IT department, our .NET squads form the heart of our platforms. We are looking for an experienced C#/.NET Software Developer to join our team. You have at least 5+ years of experience in a professional, high performing, (preferably ecommerce) environment. You have experience working in a multi-cultural team and you are fluent in English (both written and verbally). As a .NET Software Developer, you will be designing, building, maintaining and testing robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable applications and services in the AWS cloud.
- Design and develop robust, testable and maintainable software solutions
- Ensure that albelli’s platforms, systems and/or tools run smoothly
- Research and make suggestions on how to improve our existing platforms
- Breaking up our monolithic architecture into microservices
- Migrate application infrastructure to AWS
.NET Core, C#, AWS, Serverless, Teamcity, Jenkins, Docker, Entity Framework, Dapper, Slack, GitHub, OctopusDeploy
- At least 5 years of experience with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Hands-on experience with continuous delivery & continuous integration /continuous deployment;
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API)
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common design patterns
- Knowledge of software best practices
- Have worked on the analysis, design and implementation of large scale object-oriented applications
- Experience in using cloud services is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbally)
- Agile mindset
- Great communication skills
- Team player, able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment but must also be able to work independently
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- A healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Barcelona!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.