Are you the Senior .NET Software Developer who will help our business grow and wants to grow with us? Then albelli is looking for you! Wherever you are in the world, we will happily help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
Within our IT department, our .NET squads form the heart of our platforms. We are looking for an experienced C#/.NET Software Developer to join our team. You have at least 5+ years of experience in a professional, high performing, (preferably ecommerce) environment. You have experience working in a multi-cultural team and you are fluent in English (both written and verbally). As a .NET Software Developer, you will be designing, building, maintaining and testing robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable applications and services in the AWS cloud.
- Design and develop robust, testable and maintainable software solutions
- Ensure that albelli’s platforms, systems and/or tools run smoothly
- Research and make suggestions on how to improve our existing platforms
- Breaking up our monolithic architecture into microservices
- Migrate application infrastructure to AWS
.NET Core, C#, F#, AWS, Serverless, Teamcity, Jenkins, Docker, Entity Framework, Dapper, Slack, GitHub, OctopusDeploy
- At least 5 years of experience with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Hands-on experience with continuous delivery & continuous integration /continuous deployment;
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API)
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common design patterns
- Knowledge of software best practices
- Have worked on the analysis, design and implementation of large scale object-oriented applications
- Experience in using cloud services is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbally)
- Agile mindset
- Great communication skills
- Team player, able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment but must also be able to work independently
- Freedom to experiment with technologies
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and benefits
- Learning & Development budget for personal development
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities and centrally located in one of Europe's most vibrant cities
- An informal, fun and driven culture as well as a healthy work-life balance
- Agile working environment with regular dev days, chapter days and team building activities as well as a social atmosphere with communal lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports events, hackathons etc. To be resumed post COVID-19!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.