Looking for a challenging position as a Full Stack Engineer in the center of Barcelona? Want to join an enthusiastic, high performing team to develop innovative software for a fast-growing international company? This role can be located in either Barcelona or Amsterdam.
The albelli Storefront team is looking for a senior full stack engineer! Together we’ll build and maintain our websites and (micro-) services across the European market and we can’t wait to see the skills you’ll add to our team.
Currently the team is hard at work on a smart solution to easily create promotions for pan-EU campaigns across multiple channels, servicing both internal and external customers in the best way possible and we have more exciting projects in the future.
- Proactive and pragmatic person that thinks in solutions
- Enjoys working with juniors, seniors and non-techies to create great products
- Comfortable with the freedom to propose solutions and research new technologies
- You care about getting the job done: from alignment with stakeholders, technical design, the code, build pipeline to the infrastructure
- 5+ years experience of Full Stack Development
- Proficient in both PHP and NodeJS
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience designing, building, operating and scaling Microservices and web applications
- Experience with Cloud Engineering
- Ability to analyze, design, and document new requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You care about helping others improve, but you’re also looking to improve and open to feedback
- You are passionate about Mario Kart, we take this very seriously
- Affinity with Amazon Web Services
- Affinity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with containerized solutions with Docker
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Relational Databases and ORMs
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- A healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Barcelona!
We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.