Looking for a challenging position as a Senior Full Stack Engineer in the exciting heart of Amsterdam? Want to join an enthusiastic, high performing team to develop innovative software for a fast-growing international company?
The albelli Storefront team is looking for a senior full stack engineer!
Our team is responsible for building and maintaining our European websites as well as multiple applications and microservices within the company, both servicing our external and internal customers using front- and back-end development technologies.
For example, currently the team is working on:
- Building a UI to easily create and manage discount codes for promotion campaigns
- A system that allows marketeers to attribute revenue to campaigns in a faster and easier way
- Architecture and infrastructure improvements
In the Storefront team we value trust, collaboration, and honesty. We take pride in the work we do and enjoy working together to provide the best solution for our internal and external customers. We support each other's growth and value creative input so we can do the best job possible. In our eyes a project is a success when the customers are happy, the team has learned new skills and our work has provided value.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will join a team of nine people with a varied range of expertise. You are a proactive and pragmatic person that is always looking to improve in your field. As a senior full stack engineer, you will be designing, building, and maintaining our stack together with the rest of the team. To do this you will have the space to come up with new solutions, research and propose new technologies. You care about everything from contact and alignment with stakeholders, technical design, the code, build pipeline to the infrastructure. You are happy to explain technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders or team members. You will work closely to the QE to ensure quality of your code.
Is there something we can do better? Help us do so! We expect you to provide guidance, feedback and share knowledge while also receiving and welcoming this in return.
- 5+ years experience of Full Stack Development
- Proficient in both PHP and NodeJS
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience designing, building, operating and scaling Microservices and web applications
- Experience with Cloud Engineering
- Ability to analyze, design, and document new requirements
- Ability to propose new technical improvements and reduce technical debt
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive, pragmatic, dedicated and think in solutions
- You care about helping others improve, but you’re also looking to improve and open to receive feedback
- You are passionate about Mario Kart, we take this very seriously
- Affinity with Amazon Web Services
- Affinity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with containerized solutions with Docker
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Relational Databases and ORMs
- No support for IE11
- Freedom to experiment with technologies
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities
- 26 days of annual leave
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- An informal, fun and social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, video games, etc.)
- Budget for personal growth, including external trainings, courses or conferences
- You will be covered for everything needed for a proper working from home setup
- Agile working environment with regular dev days, demos and time to experiment and try new ideas
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities
We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!