Are you ready for the next step in your Creative career? Do you want to be part of albelli’s fast-growing business and take the creative studio to the next level? If the answer is yes, then this role is for you. Wherever you are in the world, we will help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and motion creative solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, branding, and grids in motion and mobile design. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, with a 360 approach.
You'll be joining a multi-discipline, multi-lingual, international creative studio. We have diverse backgrounds with a team made up from copywriters and visual designers - but we all share a common passion in advocating for our customers and delivering the best solution.
As Senior Designer, you will be responsible for shaping the creative look and feel and driving innovation across all albelli touchpoints.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Help evolve albelli's visual design language, across mobile and web, while contributing to the growth of our design system.
- Apply expert knowledge in mobile design, motion, branding, typography, iconography, color theory, patterns, and interaction design principles to create pixel-perfect low and high-fidelity mockups and specifications.
- Create motion graphics and imagery that moves a customer through their journey with highly-engaging visuals
- Ability to communicate and rationalize the use of motion graphics and imagery in solving design/communication challenges
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Proficient and Hands-on experience with image Adobe Suite
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- You have designed a variety of mobile applications with significant motion graphic components
- Experience or Degree in Motion Graphic Design, Visual Effects, Visual Design or related field
- 3+ years of motion graphic design at a creative agency or studio
- 2-3+ years shipping mobile app experiences with a portfolio demonstrating strong interaction/ motion design capabilities
- Experience and comfort with agile design sprints and production windows
- Commanding knowledge of mobile app best practices across Android and iOS
- Strong understanding of user-centered design practices, detailed interaction design, rapid ideation tools, and agile process
- Experience in After Effects, Maya/C4D, InVision, Sketch
- Strong comfort level with communicating best-in-class interaction/ motion experience design
- Bonus points for past work on large-scale commercial apps
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits.
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.