albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
This role can be based in one of our albelli or Photobox offices in London, Amsterdam or Barcelona.
As Senior Adobe Campaign Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development \lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications for Photobox brands. You will be responsible for creating new solutions, streamlining and optimising existing solutions and troubleshooting activities when necessary. You will report into the Head of Adobe Tech.
- Work with the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign, AWS and other open source technologies
- Provide guidance, oversight to campaign managers and developers
- Be responsible for solution and support; including understanding technical requirements, creating technical solutions and integration capabilities, build/implement solutions
- Ensure peak performance is maintained, through regular solution reviews
- Create and maintenance of relevant technical documentation that is required to support the solution
- Customise and optimise the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Governance of the campaign design and build on the Adobe Campaign classic& Adobe launch.
- Demonstrate technical expertise while developing ETL processes, platform configuration, APIs, integrations, and other platform developments
Need to have
Nice to have
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Campaign Classic, Adobe Launch and Adobe Experience Platform.
- Data manipulation, exploration, analysis and data integrity (RDBMS, XML and Flat Files)
- Knowledge of Architectural concepts design patterns, database design, service-oriented solutions.
- Experience implementing Adobe Campaign Classic projects, from development to QA and handover (either as an external agent or in-house)
- 3-4 years of experience with Adobe Campaign development.
- 3+ years of SQL development experience including ETL implementations
What Do You Get Out Of It
- Adobe campaign certification is a plus
- Adobe campaign standard experience is a plus
- At least one year of experience working with XML/JSON
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of:
- Online Digital marketing technology landscape and digital data integration (Display, Search, Site and Publishers)
- Offline (Campaign, BI, Model) marketing execution
- AWS Cloud technologies, i.e. S3 buckets
- Mobile inApp,push integrations with FCM.
- Continuous learning: Photobox uses a range of new technologies including AI, Machine learning, Adobe platform, AWS, Looker, Snowflake which will provide you ample opportunities to upskill
- Engaging and collaborative work: Photobox CRM is going through a major migration in terms of the technologies we use and the way we work. You will be part of a new product/engineering team that will have a clear mission. The team will then work together to define and drive innovative solutions that support this mission.
- Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard
- Adobe Launch
- AWS Cloud(SES, Pinpoint, S3, etc)
- Taxi for Emails/JuneApp
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Amsterdam office, located in the centre of city next to Central Station with stunning views of the harbour, and the numerous canals running through the old city. The office is spread over five floors, with ample amenities and easy walking distance to nearby shops, cafes, and restaurants. The team here is made up of more than 50 nationalities, who work across all areas of the business with a focus on analytics, marketing, HR, and technology