Albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kind. Our international team already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide managing different brands to ensure we provide the best possible product and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a great opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
We’re looking for a passionate SEA intern who is open-minded and motivated to push his/her own boundaries. By joining a top-class SEA team you will be part of an ambitious program when it comes to setup and automation.
As a SEA intern, you contribute to the channel revenue and are responsible for one or more large accounts. SEA plays a major role in the online strategy. We are looking for a person who is not afraid to take on budget responsibility and participate to build “the right thing” when it comes to processes, decision making and cross-team projects. You also welcome new challenges and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Although you are curious and have an eye for detail, you never lose sight of the bigger picture.
• Support with the planning, execution, management, and measurement of the SEA campaigns for our markets across different search engines (google and bing) and languages
• Working closely with the SEA Manager to manage budgets in-line with topline revenue growth and maximizing ROI
• Monitor KPIs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis against targets
• Deep dive into performance and provide actions to improve campaign performance
• Optimize our google shopping feed via our feed management tool
• Build an SEA AB testing roadmap and be in charge of setting up, running and analyzing the test results
• Execute SEA roadmap projects in an efficient and timely manner (create new audiences, mobile ad copy, reporting, creative brief, etc)
• Monitor competitor SEA advertising strategies
• Join bi-weekly meetings with our Google Account manager
• Collaborate with other teams (creative, country, storefront, etc..)
• Take ownership of some areas of the SEA campaign management program that can benefit for all team members
• Top class project management skills for delivering projects from A to Z
• Being aware of all latest changes/updates related to Google products
We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic, self-managing and proactive character, who can quickly pick up business, set priorities and dares to take ownership. The ideal candidate is brilliant at multitasking and a real team player. You can handle different priorities at the same time with outstanding results. Preferably you also have basic knowledge of other online channels. You enjoy improving yourself and working in a team with other online marketing enthusiasts.
• Are currently enrolled at a university or college in the related field
• Are available 4-5 days a week for a minimum of 6 months; starting September-October 2021
• Have experience in managing SEA and Shopping campaigns
• Have solid analytical skills (comfortable working with excel)
• Are deeply interested in web technologies, the latest developments and trends in search behavior
• Can think outside the box introducing fresh ideas, you bring initiative combined with creativity and the proven ability to collaborate in a complex organization
• Have experience with bid management tools is considered an advantage (Marin Software, DoubleClick for Search, Kenshoo)
• Are fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Have a good/excellent knowledge of a second language is considered an advantage (Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, or German)
• Love photos in any form or shape! ;)
• A fast-growing e-commerce environment
• An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
• A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.). To be resumed Post COVID-19!
• An informal, fun and driven culture
• A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
• A monthly internship allowance (425 euro for 40 hours per week)
• An NS subscription (if you don’t have a student transport subscription)
You must be enrolled at a university within the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.