Are you an experienced scrum master and do you want to be part of albelli’s agile transformation to further our growth? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
The main goal of this role is to facilitate the development process of one or more scrum teams and to help the teams to achieve their targets by coaching and supporting the team and product owner. As the Scrum Master, you will empower our teams to collaborate and make effective decisions, promote evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement.
- You will facilitate all Agile development ceremonies;
- You will work closely with developers to remove impediments;
- You will coach and support the product owner in maintaining a prioritized backlog and a clear breakdown of work;
- You will be the champion for team autonomy and sustainable pace;
- You will analyze and maintain relevant metrics to help the team continuously improve value (outcome), flow and quality;
- You will review team progress towards sprint goal and commitments on a daily basis and manage cross-team dependencies in coordination with other Scrum Masters;
- You will contribute to / lead initiatives in continuous improvements, knowledge sharing, problem solving, etc. across scrum teams.
Most importantly, you will enable team members for success via the application of Scrum/Agile methodologies and improve the efficiency of the teams you work with.
You have strong team building skills and a background in agile environments. You are experienced in coaching others. Next to that you have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as dedicated full-time Scrum Master within a software development delivery organisation;
- Scrum Master certification;
- Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework in a growing organisation;
- Excellent time management, decision making and organisational skills;
- Ability to manage and drive change;
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others as part of a team;
- Fluent English skills.
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and benefits
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities and centrally located in one of Europe's most vibrant cities
- An informal, fun and driven culture as well as a healthy work-life balance
- Agile working environment with regular dev days, chapter days and team building activities as well as a social atmosphere with communal lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports events, hackathons etc
- Learning & Development budget for personal development