Making a photobook is a time-consuming task, and one of a subjective nature. You go on a nice holiday and take hundreds of pictures. You have this big pile of photos, now what? At Resnap we have created a machine learning-based approach to this problem, and we are always looking to improve it with more research.
As our Research Intern you will work with the Artificial Intelligence team in Nijmegen to improve our solution to the photo book problem. You will be supervised by one of our AI researchers to work on one of our topics or perhaps your own.
- Researching one or more topics related to improving our AI
- Testing and comparing your research with our internal data
- Documenting your research and making it reproducible
- Transferring your results to our production environment
- You are a Bachelor or Master student, in a Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning related field
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written form
- You are passionate about solving practical problems with machine learning
- You preferably have experience working with Python and Tensorflow to implement deep learning models
- You are available three to five days per week for at least four months.
- A young and dynamic office in the center of Nijmegen
- Free snacks and drinks and a monthly internship allowance, 425 Euro on full-time basis
- An environment where we bring the latest research in computer vision to our customers
- A dedicated supervisor with a background in ML research
- Infrastructure, data and expertise to perform unique experiments
You must be enrolled at a university within the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.