At albelli our vision is to brighten up the world by bringing people’s moments to life. We inspire people to relive and share life’s moments by creating personalized photo products and believe in providing quality, affordability, and great customer service. Ultimately, we want to deliver products that our customers love and that we can be proud of. Our company is growing quickly and right now we are looking for a Quality and Training Team Manager!
As the Quality and Training Team Manager, you will lead a team of four coaches and one Trainer. You’ll be reporting into the Operations manager but of course working with many people from across the business. You and your team are responsible for training the Customer Care Experts (new hires and current employees) and your team ensures – through coaching – that they consistent deliver quality of service against key performance indicators.
This is an exciting and challenging role in a fast and dynamic company, who wants to keep doing business the right way. You can make a real difference!
- Ensures agents are trained on all new products, services, methods, and procedures in alignment with brand requirements.
- Recommends proven ways to improve performance methods and employs technology to drive results
- Leads the coordination and execution of the training program for our seasonal agents and current employees
- Aligns and collaborates with the different locations and departments on the training needs and execution of the training & coaching program
- Serves and acts as an expert on learning/training/coaching approaches for all agents
- Leads coordination and execution of quality monitoring on all contacts within customer care
- Provides trend data to the customer care management team and tracks performances on group and individual levels as feedback to the team leads
We are looking for a Quality and Training Team Manager that is proactive and decisive. Someone who can easily connect with colleagues across the different locations in other countries and can communicate convincingly at different levels. Someone who can lead the team by example. You will have:
- An HBO degree or similar work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience within Customer Care.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Team Manager.
- Great leadership skills, a customer-oriented approach, great communication skills and an empathetic approach to both our customers as your team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus!
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment, where you would be able to have positive impact and grow with the organisation;
- An international office environment;
- The possibility to work from home;
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere;
- An informal, fun and driven culture.