We are looking for an entry-level Python / R developer with a background in Data Science and / or Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research or any other quantitative field.
The Marketing Technology team is passionate about data, automation, APIs, statistical models, technology and innovation. Working with an Agile mindset we strive to continuously deliver value for the business and enable the marketing teams to become best-in-class within their fields.
We are responsible for building capabilities which can solve a variation of both easy and complex use cases by handling big amounts of data and being able to communicate with other platforms via APIs or web services. For this we partner with the Marketing, Data and Analytics teams to understand the challenges we face and co-create solutions.
- Interaction with APIs to both download data from and send data to third parties.
- Finding innovative ways to get and stitch together data from different sources.
- Application of machine learning for automation of tasks and processes.
- Collaborate with team members from a wide range of different backgrounds to understand the challenges we face and develop solutions together.
- University degree or equivalent experience with a strong analytical focus (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science);
- Solid knowledge of Python and / or R;
- Proficient knowledge of SQL;
- Fast-moving, motivated by growth and high-performance, strong sense of ownership;
- Fluent in English;
Considered a plus
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn and familiarize with the following tools and topics, though we appreciate some experience with:
- Bayesian Statistics;
- Machine learning and predictive analysis; TensorFlow;
- Amazon Redshift or Amazon Web Services;
- Familiarity with frontend languages (HTML, CSS)
- Ecommerce and digital marketing capabilities, e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook, Adobe, Salesforce;
- A fast growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.