Are you an ambitious Programmatic Display and Paid Social Specialist looking for your next step in your career? If so, read on! Albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kinds. Our international team already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide managing localized brands to ensure we provide the best possible product and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
We are looking for an ambitious Programmatic Display and Paid Social Specialist with a data-driven approach and test & learn mentality. You will be working from our central marketing hub in Amsterdam and contribute to growing our Programmatic Display & Paid Social channels, which is one of the key areas to scale and improve our online marketing strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the campaigns on Paid Social and Programmatic Display. You will be constantly challenging the status quo and exchanging ideas, implementing campaigns and developing concepts on a large scale of projects, all within a very savvy central Performance Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate is senior specialist that has a strong drive to create impact, add value and accelerate growth. You are a strategic thinker, but you equally enjoy managing operational campaign activities. You welcome new challenges and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment and cross-team projects.
- Contribute to achieving our Programmatic Display and Paid Social objectives for all albelli labels in Europe
- Manage and optimize Facebook/Instagram campaigns
- Provide weekly KPI reports
- Explore opportunities and develop the right approach for opening new channels
- Aggregate and analyse data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses and testing/learning initiatives
- Manage and further deploy Programmatic Display and Paid Social PAN-EU test & learn agenda
- Set-up, monitor and evaluate experiments and present learnings and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Create insight driven creative briefs that inspire and improve the impact of (mobile) creatives to drive better channel performance
- Project management: delivering cross-team projects from A to Z
- Manage internship program: as appointed mentor you will provide guidance and trainings to the team's intern
- Keep track of all latest updates and trends related to Paid Social, Display Programmatic and Online Video and share these within the team
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role as Programmatic Display Specialist and minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Paid Social
- Broad knowledge of available ad networks, exchanges, DSP's and the programmatic landscape
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV360
- Strong understanding of the customer journey & sales funnel (from awareness to conversion) and how to leverage this to drive overall business goals
- Knowledge of and experience with incrementality testing and measurement & attribution topics
- Proven ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams in a dynamic organization with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Outside the box thinking, introducing fresh ideas, taking initiative combined with creativity
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German or Norwegian) is considered an advantage
- In-house experience is considered an advantage, but agency profiles are also welcome
- You love photos in any form or shape! 😉
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.). To be resumed Post COVID-19!
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.