Are you an ambitious Performance Marketing Data Analyst looking for your next step in your career? Are you a creative problem solver with strong business acumen? Are you comfortable working with people and data to shape key business questions and make data-led decisions? If so, get in touch, we may have the role for you! With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for the albelli Photobox group and a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
The purpose of the Performance Marketing Data Analyst role is to partner with our colleagues in Marketing (our Commercial Brand managers and Marketing Channel managers) and apply data-centric approaches to help them make better decisions, faster.
Our stakeholders look to us to help them shape their questions into data-driven hypotheses, apply rigorous statistical techniques to dis/prove hypotheses, and to put the conclusions in context, making strong and compelling recommendations that create business value.
Our data environment centres around Snowflake and Looker, and individuals use SQL, R, and Python daily to run queries and conduct analyses.
- Leading business stakeholders in identifying, refining, and prioritising key business questions.
- Defining analysis plans and conduct analysis to generate insights and answer business questions and hypotheses.
- Managing analytics projects end-to-end, ensuring that analysis generates insights, and insights become compelling recommendations.
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of teams and seniorities across the organisation. Manage and influence stakeholders so that insights and recommendations are adopted by the business and drive value.
- Designing and building the tools and processes to enables stakeholders to assess performance quickly and easily
- Continuously optimising internal processes for greater efficiency through scale and automation.
- The types of business questions you will work on include those relating to: Marketing strategy, Marketing investment, performance, and effectiveness, Media mix optimisation, Campaign performance, Predictive modelling / forecasting, and more.
- You have strong business acumen and strategic thinking, understand ecommerce business models, and understand the details of ecommerce marketing channels.
- You have the proven ability to formulate business critical questions for maximum impact, and to leverage data to solve ambiguous problems and generate significant business value.
- You are able to network remotely, build relationships and operate effectively within a de-centralised community based across different geographical locations.
- You have strong project management skills, the ability to prioritise across multiple projects and stakeholders, and can drive projects to completion.
- You hold a degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Physics, Economics, from a top university.
- You are proactive and autonomous, inquisitive, and collaborative. You ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, generate creative solutions, and have a bias for action.
- You have excellent collaboration and influencing skills, can balance, and are a compelling communicator of insights and recommendations.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience (e.g. analytics, consulting, etc), ideally in an international environment.
- You are an expert in the analyst’s tool of the trade, such as Excel, Powerpoint, SQL, R, Python, Looker, etc.
- You are fluent in English.
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 23 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Barcelona!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Barcelona office, situated in a WeWork by Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, a hub for technology and innovation. Within walking distance of public transport, the beach and shopping centres, the office has great facilities (coffee, tea, showers, bike parking, social events and more) with a modern working atmosphere. There are approx. 15 people in the office, who work across all areas of the business, with a focus on analytics, marketing, and technology.