Are you ready for a job as People Partner where you can develop one of your best career moments in an informal work environment? Then read on and maybe you will be our new People Partner. You will be joining a high performing, fun and developing People Team that is on a mission to establish an environment where people develop their best career moments.
albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
In this role as People Partner you are the sparring partner for your departments in the group. You are (partly) responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the People policy and People practices of our organization in your departments. From the strategic organizational goal you help "your" departments to get the best out of all managers, employees and generally support the business in People related matters.
- You take and feel responsibility for the success of the organization and the departments you work for.
- You define and guide actions and projects that support the realization of the desired developments from a People perspective.
- You provide (solicited and unsolicited) advice, guidance and support to managers in developing, documenting and communicating for individual employee relation cases, employee engagement matters, L&D, (long-term) illness etc.
- You lead or participate in people practices, initiatives and projects.
- You act as a coach and sparring partner for your departments and People Team management and colleagues.
- You deliver complex analyses of HR data; identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
- You have a completed HBO/WO education, are analytically strong and have at least 3 years of experience as an HR consultant/advisor/business partner.
- You have a high energy level, a positive attitude and power to execute in order to achieve the intended objectives in a changing organization.
- You are driven to achieve results for the organization and its employees, both on your own and in a team.
- You are a knowledgeable HR professional with the network to get the right information.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch (labor) law.
- You switch easily between strategic issues and operational problems and you are able to translate problems into solutions.
- You are self-starter and as a team player you are able to advise and if necessary, challenge in a constructive way.
- You are an assertive and decisive personality and feel comfortable in a competitive environment where you are able to motivate and influence from natural authority.
- You are willing and eager to invest in your knowledge of the business in order to support it as best as possible.
- You communicate clearly and flawlessly in Dutch and English.
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Amsterdam office, located in the centre of city next to Central Station with stunning views of the harbour, and the numerous canals running through the old city. The office is spread over five floors, with ample amenities and easy walking distance to nearby shops, cafes, and restaurants. The team here is made up of more than 45 nationalities, who work across all areas of the business with a focus on analytics, marketing, HR, and technology.