Are you looking for your next challenge in People Operations? Do phrases like employment legislation, process improvements, and employee relationship management set your heart a-flutter? Then this might be the role for you!
We are currently looking for temporary maternity cover for our People Officer in Amsterdam. Together with our People Officers in Den Haag and Paris, you will proactively support the HR Business Partners and Recruiters with the operational People activities in our Amsterdam office, while also focusing on process improvements within all of the People team. In this role you will report directly to the People Operations Manager. This will be 6 to 7-month long position.
- Executing and managing personnel administration; the processing of addendums, drafting and changing of employment contracts, providing correspondence and file management; carrying out tasks related to the payroll administration
- Compiling various reports and running analyses on HR data; improving / adjusting internal procedures due to new legislation, regulations, and company needs;
- Functioning as a first point of contact for employees when it comes to transactional activities like travelling costs, reimbursements, holidays, etc.; coordinating with multiple third parties who provide services for the employees
- Collaborating with the People Operations team on departmental process improvements and projects
- Acting as the main point of contact for all new hires for Amsterdam; coordinating the global onboarding program every month; maintaining overview and action list of all mobility- and immigration-related tasks required to onboard and retain employees
Our ideal candidate is stress-resistant and service-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills.
- A Master's degree or equivalent work experience;
- Current knowledge of (the Dutch) HR legislation and regulations;
- Excellent (business) communication skills in English and Dutch (both oral and written);
- A positive, proactive, detail-oriented, solution-focused mindset;
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (excel is essential).
You win bonus points if you have:
- Experience with AFAS
- Knowledge of Dutch payroll processes
- Knowledge of immigration processes in the Netherland
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits.
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed post COVID-19!;
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.