Are you creative, addicted to social media and have a natural talent for engaging customers? Do you have experience in a similar role and are ready for a new challenge? Then albelli is looking for you! Wherever you are in the world we will happily help you with relocation right to the centre of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
As our Organic Social Media specialist, you will work in the centre of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s European Content Marketing team, to lead our organic social media channels and the many initiatives focusing on growing engagement and brand visibility. You will be the voice for our brands and help to relay our campaigns, product introductions and our community content in an engaging manner on our channels.
You will take ownership of the content development and output for our social channels alongside our studio and broader content marketing team. You will have an eagle eye for detail and ensure you relay business initiatives into content plans that drive engagement and brand lovers. Your data driven work style will make sure you’re continually improving and moving forward.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of integrated social media strategies, processes and roadmaps including content and advertising strategies and KPIs
- Demonstrate effective knowledge of social media innovations, technology/digital trends and customers’ target consumers, and reviews, evaluates and reports on client social media analytics and performance to continuously improve results and meet KPIs
- Ensures the execution of social assets with exceptional quality in every aspect and internal/external communication, including supporting other team members and ensuring program KPIs are being met and exceeded
- Leads the planning and execution of other digital/communications-based programming such as influencer marketing
- Acts as the primary point of contact and channel lead for all social media related queries
- Ability to write and brief engaging content for social media
- Monitor messaging/comments that may affect our brand reputation and assist with negative reviews and news communications
- Leads the output of all organic content and social boosting
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- English native level of communication
- Experience managing social media communities
- Collaborative; able to build relationships and liaise company wide
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Proficient in number crunching and has proven experience with business manager and google analytics
- Open-minded and resourceful
- Strong aesthetic eye
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in photography is a plus
What we offer
- A competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office in Amsterdam’s City Centre, hosting over 30 nationalities;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, epic parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven company culture.