Are you the C#/.NET Software Developer who will help our eCommerce grow and wants to grow with us? Then albelli is looking for you! Wherever you are in the world, we will happily help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
As a .NET Software Developer for one of our squads you will be responsible for our eCommerce platform. Together with your team, you will be designing, building and maintaining robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable applications and services in the AWS cloud.
- Design and develop robust, testable and maintainable software solutions;
- Document software, in particular business rules and key technical decisions;
- Ensure that albelli’s eCommerce platform runs smoothly;
- Research and make suggestions on how to improve our existing eCommerce platform.
Recently the eCommerce backend teams are working on or will be working on:
- Migrating our payments solution to the cloud (AWS);
- Redesigning and integrating our central product catalogue (PIM).
Tech keywords: .NET Core, C#, F#, AWS, Serverless, Teamcity, Jenkins, Docker, Entity Framework, Dapper, Slack, GitHub, OctopusDeploy.
- Excellent C# coding skills;
- Advanced .NET platform knowledge;
- Some experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Experience with SQL Server and an ORM framework of choice;
- Fluent in English.
- You have experience with customer facing e-Commerce solutions or similar platforms;
- Knowledge of, or experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS;
- Knowledge of other programming languages;
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Freedom to experiment with technologies;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- Central location in one of Europe's most vibrant cities;
- An informal, fun and driven culture as well as good work-life balance;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits.