Are you an ambitious marketing analyst looking for your next step in your career? Are you a creative problem solver with strong business acumen? Are you as comfortable working with people as you are with data? If so, get touch, we may have the role for you!
This role can be located in either Barcelona or Amsterdam.
albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kinds. We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. Our international team of 40+ nationalities already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide managing localised brands to ensure we provide the best possible product and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
The purpose of the Marketing Analyst role is to partner with our colleagues in Marketing to help them make better decisions faster.
You will engage stakeholders in the Country, Channel, and Product teams to identify and prioritise analytic projects, define business questions, design and conduct analysis to generate insights, and develop stories and recommendations to drive significant business value.
- Lead the business in identifying and prioritising the key business problems.
- Define analysis plans and conduct analysis to generate insights and answer business questions and hypotheses.
- Continuously optimise internal processes for greater efficiency through scale and automation.
- Manage analytics projects end-to-end, ensuring that analysis generates insights, and insights become compelling recommendations.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of teams and seniorities across the organisation. Manage and influence stakeholders so that insights and recommendations are adopted by the business and drive value.
- The business questions we work on cover topics such as: pricing, campaigning, marketing investment, customer segmentation and life-cycle, market strategy, predictive modelling and demand forecasting.
- You have 5+ years of experience in an ecommerce environment (ideally an international environment), understand ecommerce business models, and know how to leverage data to generate business value.
- You have strong business acumen and the proven ability to formulate business critical questions for maximum impact.
- You are proactive and autonomous, inquisitive, and collaborative. You ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, generate creative solutions, and have a bias for action.
- You have excellent collaboration and influencing skills and are a compelling communicator of insights and recommendations.
- You have strong project management skills, the ability to prioritise and focus, and to drive projects to actions that deliver significant business value.
- You are an expert in Excel and Powerpoint. You have experience with analysis languages & tools such as SQL, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- You are fluent in English (other languages not required).
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- A healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Barcelona!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.