Join us at albelli. Front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with five different brands – albelli, bonusprint, monalbumphoto, fotoknudsen, and önskefoto. As one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in Amsterdam you will work together with an international team that’s passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a great opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
We are currently looking for an analyst for a unique and exciting position within Albelli. You will mainly work with our production facility in The Hague but also collaborate closely with our production facility in Nanteuil-le-Haudouin (France) and our head office in Amsterdam. You will be part of the Analytics Chapter, a team of experienced analysts, aimed at promoting the use of analytics in the organisation and responsible for knowledge sharing, developing common methodologies and personal development of the analysts. Data and analytics drive our strategy, decision making and day to day operations. As an analyst, you enable decision makers within the organization to make the best possible decisions by providing actionable insights and recommendations. Your analysis will have a meaningful impact on the efficiency of our production facilities and the extent to which we exceed our customer’s expectations on product quality and delivery.
- Proactively provides analysis and recommendations to optimize processes in our production facilities
- Develops predictive models to forecast the number of orders, products, customer contacts, etc.
- Develops reporting dashboards to visualize performance and opportunities
- Works closely together with the manufacturing and operations leadership and collaborates with stakeholders across the organisation to develop a learning agenda, formulate a hypothesis and to set KPI’s
- Promotes self-service reporting by training and assisting other departments in creating dashboards
- Does root-cause analysis to understand and solve problems in the production processes
- Partners with the data platform team to implement new data sources into the data platform
- Prepare and present findings to various stakeholders including executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science or comparable work experience
- 3 + years of data analytics experience preferably in a production environment
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills and a strong quantitative, creative and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as autonomously and exercise sound professional judgment
- Flexible, being able to work on both long term projects as well as picking up urgent ad-hoc requests
- Experience with languages like SQL, R, Python
- Experience with Forecasting
- Experience with Looker or other visualization/ reporting tools is a plus
- Experience with process mining is a plus
- Preferably fluent in Dutch
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment
- Good fringe benefits, including company fitness, cycling plan, bonuses, discount on products and two spectacular albelli parties per year;
- A workplace within a company where you can learn a lot and help build;
- The opportunity for personal development and growth;
- A varied and challenging position;
- Working in a pleasant, motivating, international and inspiring environment in The Hague (laan van Ypenburg).