At albelli our vision is to brighten up the world by bringing people’s moments to life. We inspire people to relive and share life’s moments by creating personalised photo products and believe in providing quality, affordability, and great customer service. Ultimately, we want to deliver photo products that our customers love and that we can be proud of. Our company is growing quickly and right now we are looking for a Manager Workforce Management (WFM) for our Customer Care department!
As Manager Workforce Management (WFM) you are part of the Customer Service Management Team, manage a team of three people and will be budget responsible for all customer agent costs. You and your team ensure that there is an optimal balance between Sales forecast, customer care contacts, SLA’s, Handling times, nr of Customer Care Agent, backlog management and the number of hours scheduled and worked.
- You manage, guide and motivate the WFM team with passion and enthusiasm
- You are responsible for the direct agent costs, both budget, forecasted and actuals
- You and your team are responsible for the day-to-day steering (traffic) of the Customer Care department and ensure that the schedules are always published on time (X+3)
- You and your team are responsible for proper capacity planning for the coming period on basis of forecasts, agent availability and other factors.
- You work closely with other teams (marketing, manufacturing) and act as the connection between the company Sales & Operations planning process and care resources planning.
- You and your team are responsible for the quality of the WFM processes and continuous ongoing process and efficiency improvements while managing different KPI’s
- You identify the gap between the organizational objectives and the current workforce capacity.
- You work closely with the Care Manager and as part of the Care Management Team you always will keep a broad view on the complete care scope. You add depth to analyses. You will follow trends in workforce management and you will develop and implement those trends to make processes even more streamlined.
- You analyse and monitor data. You will be responsible for an optimal workforce in the short, medium and long term.
- You can look at the planning process with a helicopter view to further optimize it, develop the planning policy and further refine the planning process, while looking into the details to ensure the operation is run in the most optimal way
- You actively take part in projects to improve planning processes and make them more efficient.
You are very analytical, data driven and you have a good operational understanding of different WFM solutions. You can think conceptually and can create support in your field. You know how to get the best out of your team and know where the development potential is. You are a leader and coach who is always behind your team. Persuasion and connection are key.
You will have:
- Minimum a HBO degree/level.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position within an international Customer Care environment.
- In-depth professional knowledge and experience in the field of traffic, planning, capacity planning and forecasting.
- Knowledge of Workforce management tools and Care Platforms
- You have strong analytical skills and are data driven. Expert user level of MS Office and especially Excel is required.
- You are structured and well organized and can deal with pressure during low and high seasons and you have strong communication skills,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, more languages are always a plus (Dutch and French preferred)
- You are stress resistant and see ad hoc changes as a challenge.
- Flexible in the high / low season, available on weekends.
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment, where you are able to have positive impact and grow with the organisation;
- An international office environment, located in Ypenburg, Den Haag
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere and an informal, fun and driven culture.