Join us at albelli. We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – albelli, monalbumphoto, bonusprint, fotoknudsen, onskefoto and resnap. We inspire people to relive and share life’s moments by creating personalised photo products and believe in providing quality, affordability, and great customer service.
We’re proud of what we do and the way we do it, attracting talent from all over the world. At the last count our offices were home to 40 different nationalities. As one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the Netherlands, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business further forward. Would you like to be part of this international, ambitious and fun team? Come join us and let’s create memorable moments together!
Join one of our .NET development teams and help to innovate and improve the functionality of our software. You will be working mostly on building and improving APIs that support the front-end and mobile applications, and improving the way that these APIs are consumed.
In addition, you will also work on business critical applications at albelli that include authentication and photo storage which handle millions of requests on a daily basis.
You will join a multi functional cross-location scrum team, located in Bergen (Norway) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands). The team is responsible for improving and maintaining our backend software, working closely together with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and stakeholders to get the best results. Besides being part of the team, you will align with the .NET chapter to further improve your skills.
• Develop, test, and release new functionality;
• Continuously evaluate the way that things are done and suggest improvements;
• Share your knowledge with colleagues through sprint reviews, pair programming, dev days, and any other means you deem necessary;
• Research and make suggestions on how to improve our existing platforms.
Here are some of the initiatives that you will be working on over the next few months:
• Implement incremental improvements to back-end services, such as authentication and project storage;
• Improve our infrastructure towards continuous development and micro services, where applicable;
• Looking for better ways to ensure quality of deployed software;
• Help move the last remaining existing applications in our datacenter to the cloud;
• Learn AWS cloud technologies, serverless design, micro services.