Are you the .NET Software Developer who will help our business grow and wants to grow with us? Then albelli is looking for you! Wherever you are in the world, we will happily help you with relocation right to the center of Amsterdam. Get in touch!
Join the Editor development team and help to innovate and improve the functionality of customer-facing software. You will be working mostly on building, implementing, and improving APIs that support the front-end and mobile applications, and improving the way that these APIs are consumed.
In addition, you will also work on improving and automating the product design process that will allow our product designers to smoothly publish their designs on websites and in our editors.
You will join a multi-functional scrum team. This team is responsible for improving and maintaining our browser-based software, working closely together with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and stakeholders to get the best results. Besides being part of the Online Editor Team, you will align with the .Net chapter, which spans multiple IT teams at albelli.
- Design, develop, test, and release new functionality to the Editor back-end;
- Continuously evaluate the way that things are done and suggest improvements;
- Share your knowledge with colleagues through sprint reviews, pair programming, dev days, and any other means you deem necessary;
- Design and implement the content publishing pipeline, with a strong focus on reliability;
- You will have the chance to make a strong impact on the organization by automating a lot of the existing manual processes related to content publishing;
- You will be working closely with product designers and internal technical teams, but also with external providers;
Here are some of the initiatives that you will be working on over the next few months:
- Design and implement incremental improvements to back-end services, such as project storage;
- Improve our infrastructure towards continuous development and microservices, where applicable;
- Looking for better ways to ensure the quality of deployed software;
- Help move existing applications to the cloud;
- Implement content conversion from the Adobe file format to our internal standards;
- Automate the validation process of published content.
Tech keywords: .NET Core, C#, AWS, Serverless, Microservices, REST API
- Good C# coding skills;
- .NET platform knowledge;
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Proven testing skills with unit and integration tests;
- Experience with SQL Server and an ORM framework of choice;
- Effective communication in English (speaking and writing) is a must;
- Proactive, communicative attitude and ability to work independently.
- You have experience with customer facing e-Commerce solutions or similar platforms;
- Knowledge of, or experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS;
- Knowledge of other programming languages;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, TDD, BDD, DDD;
- Familiarity with Adobe products and file formats.
- Freedom to experiment with technologies;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- Central location in one of Europe's most vibrant cities;
- An informal, fun and driven culture as well as good work-life balance;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits.