Are you looking for a challenging internship in Amsterdam? Do you want to gain experience at one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands? If you said yes to these questions, albelli has the ideal internship for you!
As a System Administrator Intern at albelli, you will be part of the Infrastructure Squad and working in a small, very motivated team with a proactive work approach and a high sense of responsibility for the environment they are managing.
This team is responsible for the solutions and processes used across the business, while also managing the installation, maintenance, monitoring and modification of the organization’s systems. Within our high demanding environment, you will be able to take your knowledge to the next level!
As an intern, you will be mostly focused on troubleshooting problems of our internal customers on a daily basis. This involves both hands-on and server-side maintenance. Next to that you will:
- Install and maintain the entire internal customer infrastructure;
- Administer our internal server environment;
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during office hours;
- Define a challenging internship goal that will help you in gaining knowledge of the IT industry as well as getting to the next level of your education.
Next to your day to day duties you will be able to determine your internship goals together with one of our engineers, who will also be your mentor during your internship.
- Education: MBO ICT manager, level 4 / MBO Network administrator, level 4 (or higher);
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Highly motivated and eager to learn more about the IT industry;
- Open minded and customer-focused.
Additional to that, you have knowledge or/and experience with:
- MS Windows 7/8.1/10;
- MS Windows server 2003/2008/2012 (pré);
- MS Office 2016;
- Active directory management;
- Basic networking skills and troubleshooting skills;
- Setup network printers;
- Setting up procedures.
- A fun and challenging internship in a dynamic and international environment;
- Monthly internship allowance (425 euro), including free daily lunch;
- Travel allowance (when you don’t have a public transport subscription);
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe;
- Based in the centre of Amsterdam.
- The internship is 4-6 months, 32-40 hours a week, starting in August/September 2020;
- You must be in possession of an EU passport and/or study at a Dutch university/university of applied sciences;
- You must be enrolled at the university for the complete duration of the internship.