Are you currently studying and do you want to gain some hands-on, real-world experience in an international company? Are you looking for a software quality engineering internship in a high paced, international and innovative eCommerce environment? Here is your chance to join one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands (with 5 brands, albelli is active in over 7 countries worldwide).
As a quality engineering intern, you will work in the center of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s IT department. The IT department is responsible for the global maintenance and development of the entire IT chain at albelli: from infrastructure to the website to our manufacturing software that drives our EU based factories to produce all of our products.
What we offer
- A fun and challenging internship in an international environment;
- Design and develop robust and maintainable solutions for automation testing;
- Learning and developing your professional skills in an international tech environment;
- Attend training sessions to build your professional skills and to help set you up for success;
- Be part of the team’s day to day business: this means hands on coding, deploying, terraforming but also joining all the agile ceremonies;
- Chapter days, Hackathons and Dev Days;
- An assigned mentor to coach and guide you;
- An internship for at least 6 months, 32-40 hours a week;
- Market conform monthly internship allowance, 425 EURO;
- Informal work culture;
- Based in the center of Amsterdam.
- A Bachelor or Master student, in an IT/Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Coding experience in one of the following languages: JS, C#, Python or Java;
- Knowledge of Windows / Unix environments;
- A strong understanding of testing concepts including white box and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Team player but also able to work independently with a proactive attitude.
- Experience with test automation frameworks;
- Experience with backend server APIs;
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps processes;
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
You must be enrolled at a university in the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.
To get understanding of your current programming skill level, please include a link to your GitHub repository or explain to us what kind of programming projects you've worked on so far.