Are you passionate about building strong teams by hiring the right talent? Do you aspire to work alongside professionals from all over the world? Are you looking the right opportunity to develop your skills but also contribute to your team’s success? If you said yes to these questions, albelli has the ideal internship for you!
As our Talent Acquisition intern, you will work closely together with our Talent Acquisition and HR team as well as with stakeholders from various departments to hire the best people from all over the world.
- Support the recruitment team on different tasks, such as scheduling interviews and acting as point-of-contact to candidates for all interview administrative details as well as maintenance of our e-recruiting tool;
- Overseeing the hiring life-cycle of our internships – creating job ads, working with universities and colleges, pre-screening candidates, and everything that goes between;
- Supporting our Employer Branding initiatives through our career website and social media;
- Working on different kinds of projects, e.g. conducting market research.
You are currently enrolled in an educational institution as well as during the internship period. Moreover:
- You have a passion for talent management;
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written form;
- You have very good communication skills;
- You are available 4 or 5 days per week, for at least 5 months;
- You are solution-focused, detail-oriented, and you have a proactive attitude;
- You can work independently and in a team.
- A fun and challenging internship in a dynamic and international environment;
- An internship for at least 5 months, 32-40 hours a week;
- Market conform monthly internship allowance;
- Free daily lunch;
- Based in the center of Amsterdam;
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe.
Start date: July 2019.