Are you creative, addicted to design, and understand how to translate a concept into an awe-inspiring piece of creative? And are you a student looking for an international internship for at least 4-6 months? Then we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a design student with an impeccable eye for detail and a passion for design who wants to gain hands-on experience. As a design intern, you will work in the centre of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s European Creative Studio. You will be assisting with the preparation, design, and concept execution of our creative output. Also, you will support the designers with the creation of campaign creative across multiple touch-points; print, digital, web, motion, and social. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and have multiple opportunities to contribute to the creative output of the team while building on your own skills and experience.
Are you ready for the challenge? Get in touch!
- Provide overall support to the designers, copywriters, and Creative Studio Manager;
- Work as an in-house graphic designer in an international environment;
- Turn concepts into engaging creative activations by answering briefs from stakeholders;
- Absorb and adhere to brand guidelines;
- Deliver high-quality designs on time;
- Work closely with the brand, content, CRM, online marketing, and country marketing teams to ensure our creative has maximum impact.
- Clear communication, especially over email and across multiple regions;
- You can navigate your way around (almost) all of the Adobe Creative Suite with your eyes closed;
- Have a meticulous eye for detail;
- You’re at your best when working in collaborative, multicultural, and cross-functional teams;
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise under tight deadlines;
- A passion for design and the company mission;
- Excellent verbal and written English, fluency in any other European language is a plus;
- Interested in photography;
- To be considered, include a portfolio and/or website link in your application.
What we offer
- A fun and challenging internship in a dynamic and international environment (we have over 35 nationalities!);
- Free daily lunch (once we return full time to the office following COVID-19);
- An NS subscription (if you don’t have a student transport subscription);
- Based in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station.
You must be enrolled at a university within the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.