Are you creative, addicted to social media and have a natural talent for writing? And are you a student looking for an international internship for at least 4-6 months? Then we want to hear from you!
As our EU Content Marketing Intern, you will work in the centre of Amsterdam as part of albelli’s European Content Team to help us deliver engaging and relevant content for all of our Pan-European initiative? Working together with Brand and Creative, local country teams, CRM and the Online Marketing Team, you will play a key role in developing and executing plans and editorial calendars that optimise branded content across all channels. Every day we will demand that you apply your creativity, natural marketing talent and social media expertise to deliver optimal results. Are you ready for the challenge? Get in touch!
- Provide overall support to the Content Marketing Specialists and Brand Content Manager;
- Turn content plans into engaging social media activations by briefing our internal studio;
- Publish content on our Pan-Eu Facebook, Instagram blogs;
- Monitor Social engagement and sentiment using our internal platform;
- Measure content performance across channels and report back to internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with the brand, design, CRM, online marketing and country marketing teams to ensure our content has maximum impact.
- Digital native and social media addict with a natural talent for engaging social media content;
- Experience with content curation and creation;
- Bachelor degree in marketing, media or communication;
- Fluent in written and spoken English (other languages an advantage);
- Independent, team player, driven, creative and hands-on;
- Good understanding of content management tools and platforms;
- Interested in photography.
- A fun and challenging marketing internship in a dynamic and international environment;
- An internship for at least 4-6 months, 32-40 hours a week;
- Market conform internship allowance;
- Free daily lunch (once we return full time to the office following COVID-19);
- Informal and hands-on work culture;
- Based in the centre of Amsterdam;
- Awesome colleagues from all corners of the globe.
You must be enrolled at a university within the EU for the complete duration of your internship. We only consider hiring interns who are in possession of an EU passport or have a valid residence permit for the purpose of ‘study’ in the Netherlands for the full duration of the internship.