albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and evolving the Product Marketing strategy – how are we performing in the market today and which customers, use cases and marketing approaches should we focus on to create what kind of opportunities for albelli,
- Gathering Market Intelligence to support the strategy from market sizing and growth to customer tastes and preferences to competitive developments,
- Regularly monitoring and reporting on Product Performance to develop Product Insights that can be used to inform future strategy and tactics,
- Creating, evolving and communicating the Product Positioning & Storylines – ensuring that development and communications teams fully understand what needs the products satisfy for customers, how the products are differentiated in the market, and what communications strategies will resonate strongest,
- Working together with our Country, Channel and Creative teams to set Marketing priorities and identify key campaign themes, and coordinate cross-function efforts through an OKR process,
- Execute on selected Go To Market and Marketing/Commercial initiatives,
- Provide input to the Site Experience teams to optimize the end to end flows for our key products,
- Provide input to our Manufacturing teams to optimize physical product quality and guide our sustainability positioning,
- Contribute to New Product Introduction by coordinating all Go To Market aspects,
- You will do this supported by a team of Product Category Managers. You will inspire, motivate, mentor and grow these individuals and continuously improve the operating procedures of the team and its interactions within the company.
Your qualifications will include:
- A university degree in a marketing or business field,
- Candidate must have minimum 6 years of experience in pan-EU / global eCommerce environments with 3+ years of experience directly managing direct reports and stakeholders in a Marketing leadership role,
- Strong understanding of strategy, research, product positioning and eCommerce marketing,
Strong analytical skills, with an ability to turn numbers into insights,
- Provide input to the Site Experience teams to optimize the end to end flows for our key products (e.g. understand customer journey, monitor and study what competitors do and provide inputs to PO in order to improve these),
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing people,
- Demonstrated success in managing cross functional projects,
- Strong communication skills working with colleagues and senior stakeholders in sharing, developing and prioritizing ideas,
- Strong executional skills - an ability to synthesize information, to break a problem into its component parts, to prioritize by value, to efficiently manage a meeting, to make and defend decisions, and to make hard tradeoffs,
- Fluent in English,
- A passion for Photo Products!
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Barcelona!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Barcelona office, situated in a WeWork by Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, a hub for technology and innovation. Within walking distance of public transport, the beach and shopping centres, the office has great facilities (coffee, tea, showers, bike parking, social events and more) with a modern working atmosphere. There are approx. 15 people in the office, who work across all areas of the business, with a focus on analytics, marketing, and technology.