Are you an ambitious Leader in Performance Marketing looking for your next challenge? If so, read on!
We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – Albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. We’re proud of what we do and the way we do it, attracting talent from all over the world. At the last count, our offices were home to 35 different nationalities. As one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business further forward. Because of this, we set ourselves bold ambitions and expect everyone working here to do the same.
We are opening the role of the Head of Performance Marketing & CRM at albelli to lead our Online and Offline Marketing Channels, CRM, and Marketing Technology with distributed teams (total size ~20) in several European cities. This position is of high strategic importance to enable our ambitious growth expectations at albelli group. Core to the role is mentoring and further growing an excellent team of performance marketers and technologists, the continuous development of outstanding data- and technology capabilities, and highest focus on delivering results in the day-to-day business. The ideal candidate is a senior performance marketing leader with international background, a track-record in developing world-class teams and programs in a fast-paced eCommerce environment. The role reports into the CMO / CDO of albelli group and is part of the extended leadership team at albelli.
- achieves ambitious growth targets via commercial, technology and customer focus and strong collaboration with relevant stakeholders across albelli from Brand & Creative to Product, Data, Analytics, Customer Insights, Pricing, Planning and Markets
- enables career paths, purpose, growth and success for team members, mentors, supports and grows individuals and further develops a high-performance culture with high attention to team development and talent management
- constantly evolves the functional strategies in alignment with the overall group strategy
- has an integrated view of all channel marketing activities across customer acquisition and retention, markets, and devices with specific focus on mobile; high attention to detail, KPIs, day-to-day performance and flawless execution
- drives the development of insights, processes, methodologies, automation technologies and capabilities to run world-class customer acquisition and retention activities in-house
- influences and leads across the broader organization
- forecasting and budget responsibility
- minimum 10 years of relevant overall experience and 5 years in senior leadership positions in comparable roles in high-performance e-commerce environments, preferred in a global setting
- autonomous leader with a strong focus on customer and a history of delivering on ambitious goals; bias for action, curious, innovative, risk-taking, and motivated by high growth
- proven track record as an excellent people manager and mentor, building high-performing autonomous teams and helping individuals to achieve their performance goals and their personal development objectives
- strategic leader with a strong analytical background, attention to detail and proven ownership of eCommerce KPIs and methodologies
- outstanding functional expertise and strong mobile focus; experience with agile methodologies and OKR frameworks a plus
- strong communication and collaboration skills, fluent in English (Dutch not required)
- and last, but not least: an open-minded, friendly individual who shares our values when it comes to tolerance, diversity, and purpose
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.). To be resumed Post COVID-19!
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam! Open to other locations depending on the candidate profile.
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.