albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
At albelli / Photobox group we help our customers turning their photo collections into beautiful, personalized photo gifts such as Photo Books, Posters, Canvases, Calendars, Cards and more, making memories real and gifting personal. We do this through creation experiences that makes it incredibly easy for customers to make products exactly to their taste and brighten the lives of millions of people.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader for our mobile app marketing team to drive our ambitious growth targets across multiple apps and countries in Europe. In this role you will lead a core team of functional specialist as well as a wider, cross-functional autonomous team that executes on all our app marketing activities end-to-end. This position is of highest strategic importance for the group to enable our ambitious growth expectations in the mobile space.
The ideal candidate is a highly driven, senior performance app and mobile marketing leader with an international background, a proven track-record in developing world-class teams and programs in a fast-paced eCommerce environment, and experience in managing geographically distributed teams and remote work. The role reports into the Head of Performance Marketing of albelli / Photobox group. The role can be based either in or around Barcelona, Amsterdam, Munich, or London. Our working language is English, local language skills are not required.
- Own mobile app growth, development of the app marketing strategy and execution across all albelli / Photobox brands.
- Lead acquisition and retention of app users across all albelli and Photobox mobile apps by leveraging our core app marketing team and a dedicated, cross-functional, and autonomous team of specialists (e.g., Search, Social & Display, Organic / ASO, CRM, Creative, Analytics) with the aim to rapidly grow app installs and usage across the group, optimizing for CPI, revenue, and LTV of our app users.
- Enable individual growth and success for direct reports; mentor and grow the wider, cross-functional team and develop a cohesive, high-performance culture in the team.
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Technical teams to define the requirements, features and enhancements for app marketing. Work with the Analytics and Marketing Technology teams to develop best-in-class reporting and tracking capabilities to enable fast learnings and rapid testing on scale.
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic and financial goals.
- Act as the trusted expert, mobile app advocate, thought leader and advisor across the organization.
- Plus 10 years of digital marketing experience with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in mobile / app marketing leadership positions in comparable roles in high-performance eCommerce environments, preferred in a global setting - successfully leading app and mobile marketing activities across multiple brands and markets.
- Autonomous leader with a strong focus on the mobile customer and a history of delivering on ambitious goals; bias for action, fast, curious, innovative, risk-taking, and motivated by high growth.
- Outstanding operational experience with the principal mobile Ad networks and platforms, UAC, ASO, MMP (e.g., Appsflyer).
- Proven track record as an excellent people manager and mentor, building high-performing autonomous teams and helping individuals to achieve their performance goals and their personal development objectives.
- Strategic leader with a strong analytical background, attention to detail and proven ownership of eCommerce KPIs and methodologies. Ability to lead in a matrix environment; experience with agile methodologies and OKR frameworks is a major plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration, skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities across multiple brands and markets.
… and last, but not least: an open-minded, friendly individual who shares our values when it comes to tolerance, diversity, sustainability, and purpose.
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Amsterdam office, located in the centre of city next to Central Station with stunning views of the harbour, and the numerous canals running through the old city. The office is spread over five floors, with ample amenities and easy walking distance to nearby shops, cafes, and restaurants. The team here is made up of more than 50 nationalities, who work across all areas of the business with a focus on analytics, marketing, HR, and technology