Are you an ambitious Leader in CRM looking for your next challenge? If so, read on!
We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – Albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. We’re proud of what we do and the way we do it, attracting talent from all over the world. At the last count, our offices were home to over 40 different nationalities. As one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business further forward. Because of this, we set ourselves bold ambitions and expect everyone working here to do the same.
As our Head of CRM you will be working at our headquarters in Amsterdam. You will manage, coach and develop a sizeable CRM team across multiple locations, and you will be responsible for managing the strategy, operations & development of our CRM channels for all our European markets. This role is of high strategic importance for albelli and comes with significant ownership, autonomy, and a big impact on our customer’s experience and our business performance. The ideal candidate is a senior CRM leader with a background working in international environments and a track-record in developing world-class teams and programs in a fast-paced eCommerce environment. The role reports into our Head of Marketing.
- Enable career paths, purpose and individual growth and success for team members; mentors and grows individuals and further develops a high-performance culture with high attention to team development and talent management.
- Ensure excellent technical performance of the CRM channels by having expert knowledge on industry-leading practices with specific focus on mobile capabilities, tooling and automation, and a deep understanding of the general CRM landscape.
- Constantly develop and refine our retention strategy to deliver on our ambitious financial targets and customer KPIs.
- Ensure flawless execution of the strategy via multi-channel campaigns across the key retention channels (Email, Push etc.) in tight collaboration with key stakeholders across albelli.
- Steer the performance of our retention channels with high attention to detail, thorough KPI monitoring, day-to-day performance management and forecasting - relentlessly focusing on generating new insights and continuously driving improvements that fuel customer life-time value and revenue growth.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading large CRM teams in fast paced international e-commerce environments.
- Proven track record as an excellent people manager and mentor, building high-performing autonomous teams and coaching individuals to achieve their performance goals and their personal development objectives.
- Commercial mind-set and a proven history delivering on ambitious goals; bias for action, curious, innovative, risk-taking, and motivated by high growth.
- Outstanding experience in designing and operationalizing multichannel (Email + Push) campaigns in ESPs (experience with Adobe Campaign Standard is a big plus) with strong focus on Mobile. Expert knowledge of Email and Mobile creative requirements, marketing trends and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with affinity for customer data (experience with Looker and Adobe Analytics is a big plus). Experience designing and setting up hyper-segmented customer lifecycle campaigns, using propensity modelling and setting up complex multichannel A/B tests.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all organizational levels, fluent in English (Dutch not required).
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.). To be resumed Post COVID-19!
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.