albelli and Photobox Group have merged to create a leading player in the online European Photo Product and Gifting market. Together we now serve a pan-European customer base of over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues across the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden. We are focussed on inspiring our customers to easily make beautiful photo products and bring their special moments to life.
Is creative design your career and your passion? Do you enjoy the challenge to work magic with colours, palettes, and typography to translate a concept into jaw dropping graphic work? Are you organized and have a true eye for detail? Then it’s time to take the next step in your career with albelli, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of albelli’s European Creative Studio, you will support the team in translating campaign concepts into graphic design work to drive our commercial marketing efforts for our seven European markets across multiple touch-points; print, digital, web, motion, and social.
The ideal candidate has a solid sense of graphic design principles, can navigate (nearly) all of the Adobe Creative Suite with your eyes closed, a love of creativity and an eye for detail.
You'll be joining a multi-discipline, multi-lingual (well, some of us anyway), international creative team. We have diverse backgrounds with a team of copywriters and designers - but we all share a common passion in advocating for our customers, delivering the best solutions and never saying the words, "it’s impossible”.
- Work with teams to turn creative campaign concepts into engaging graphic designs by answering briefs from channel stakeholders (CRM, display, social, web)
- Deliver high-quality designs on-time, adhering to brand guidelines
- Bring new, fresh, and creative ideas to the brand while keeping up with the latest design trends
- Prepare and manage retouch/edit photography and other project needs within the internal agency
- Manage and utilise extensive internal photography libraries and external resources
- Working independently, manage multiple projects at the same time, taking initiative and responsibility to contribute to quality deliverables
- Negotiate design assets with multiple parties
- Work closely with the CRM, online marketing, organic social and country marketing teams to ensure our creative has maximum impact
- Stay up to date with latest design trends for brand and commercial marketing
- Understand and contribute to best practice creation for each channel: CRM, social, web, display
- Be a design advocate in the team, share exciting work, feedback on the work of others and collaborate to raise the bar of the work across the team.
- Provide overall support to the designers, copywriters, and Studio Manager
- 4+ years of experience
- A strong portfolio with proven graphic design experience in an international environment
- Experience in visual design, page layout, imaging, colour correction, and both digital and analog output
- Strong technical knowledge of photography editing
- Motion design is a plus.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise under tight deadlines
- You’re at your best when working in collaborative, multicultural, and cross-functional teams
- A passion for design and the company mission
- Excellent verbal and written English, fluency in any other European language is a plus
- Interested in photography
What we offer
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- A flexible hybrid work set up with a minimum of 2 days per month in the office and everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
We are working in a hybrid environment and this role is based in our Amsterdam office, located in the centre of city next to Central Station with stunning views of the harbour, and the numerous canals running through the old city. The office is spread over five floors, with ample amenities and easy walking distance to nearby shops, cafes, and restaurants. The team here is made up of more than 50 nationalities, who work across all areas of the business with a focus on analytics, marketing, HR, and technology