Looking for a challenging position as a Full Stack Engineer in the center of Amsterdam? Want to join an enthusiastic, high performing team to develop innovative software for a fast-growing international company?
The albelli Storefront team is looking for a Full Stack engineer! Together we’ll build and maintain our websites and (micro-) services across the European market and we can’t wait to see the skills you’ll add to our team.
- You are looking to grow in your craft by picking up new technologies when the opportunity presents itself
- You are a proactive and pragmatic person that thinks in solutions. You are comfortable with the freedom to propose solutions and research new technologies
- Caring for your team and having fun in your job is of high priority to you. You enjoy working with other developers and non-techies to create great products
- You are looking to learn and grow in terms of alignment with stakeholders, technical design, code, build pipeline and infrastructure
- You are passionate about Mario Kart, we take this very seriously
- Affinity with Cloud Engineering (Amazon Web Services)
- Affinity with automated testing
- Affinity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to analyze, design, and document new requirements
- Experience designing, building, operating and scaling Microservices and web applications
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with containerized solutions with Docker
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Relational Databases and ORMs
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- An innovative Tech culture with lots of autonomy and flexibility, freedom to experiment with technologies
- No support for IE11
- Agile working environment with regular dev days and demos
- Competitive compensation, relocation support, and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam!
A day in the life…
In the morning you will join the team’s standup session where you give an update on your work. You are working on a particularly challenging task and ask your colleagues for input, so you will join forces and work on your ticket together, adding a new functionality by writing clean and clear code. When you are done you open a Pull Request and ask for your peers to review your work. In the meantime, you join a meeting with the product owner and internal stakeholders to gather requirements on an upcoming project. We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.