Are you an analytical talent who is looking for the next challenge? Then get in touch! We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join a finance team consisting of 11 enthusiastic professionals specialized in accounting and financial analysis.
Purpose of the role
As a Financial Analyst you will support performance management and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating financial information in an organization that is financially in control. In this position, you will be reporting to the FP&A Manager who, in turn, directly reports into the CFO.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Financial modelling and reporting
- Draw up plans and financial reports to inform, monitor and instigate operational actions to meet company objectives.
- Make financial analyses for business managers, give insights and explanations regarding outcomes and how these reflect on business performance.
- Provide high-quality information and business insights that assist key stakeholders in making informed business decisions.
- Take ownership of a timely and accurate delivery of reporting cycles to the FP&A Manager, CFO and other managers.
- Analyse the financial impact of organizational policies/business cases and advice managers in order to optimise business decisions and/or investments, while reducing risk.
- Support the business planning process; monitor the link between plans, activities and organizational strategy.
- A completed Bachelor or Master’s degree, for example in Business Economics or Business Administration
- Approximately 2-5 years experience in business control or operational finance, preferably in high growth and/or multi-national companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle is an advantage
- You have a hands-on mentality, are proactive and flexible
- You are self-reliant and entrepreneurial
- You can see the bigger picture while being client focused and result driven
- You have strong analytical skills and you are detail oriented
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.