- Design, develop, test, and release new functionality and improvements to our mobile editor software;
- Continuously evaluate the way that things are done and suggest improvements;
- Share your knowledge with colleagues through sprint reviews, pair programming, dev days, and any other means you deem necessary;
Over the next few months, your focus within the squad would be to work on:
- Improving performance and user experience of the current mobile editor;
- Splitting out loosely-coupled components of the current editor;
- Implementing new features requested by the business.
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Familiarity with Typescript or willingness to learn;
- Careful root cause analysis, not stopping at the boundary of third-party dependencies;
- Customer-oriented mindset;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with Apache Cordova or similar hybrid frameworks;
- Experience with iOS or Android platform iternals;
- Familiarity with Elm or willingness to learn;
- Experience with BDD and CI/CD.
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation with lots of benefits;
- A state-of-the-art client-side software to work on;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.