Are you a Performance Marketer with experience managing multichannel CRM campaigns who thrives in an e-commerce international environment ? Then albelli might just be looking for you!
We’re front runners in the photo product industry, blazing a trail across the globe with six different brands – Albelli, Bonusprint, Fotoknudsen, Onskefoto, MonAlbumPhoto, and Resnap. We’re proud of what we do and the way we do it, attracting talent from all over the world. At the last count, our offices were home to over 40 different nationalities. As one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the Netherlands, we’re constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business further forward. Because of this, we set ourselves bold ambitions and expect everyone working here to do the same.
As our CRM marketer, you will be working at our HQ in Amsterdam. You will be part of the CRM team which consists of 8 passionate marketers. They are responsible for managing the strategy, operations & development of our CRM channels for all our markets. Your main responsibility will be designing, setting up and analyzing multichannel CRM campaigns that fuel the customer lifetime value and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate is an experienced specialist with analytical and commercial talent as well as hands-on approach.
- Responsible for setting up multichannel (Email + Push) campaigns within our ESP (Adobe Campaign Standard) for multiple countries
- Own the operations and development of push notifications and in-App messages
- Continuously steer, monitor and report on campaign and channel performance, being able to identify and recommend opportunities that fuel customer life time value and revenue growth
- Cooperate with other teams within the organization and coordinate cross department projects focused on optimizing customer journey and repeat performance
- A/B testing set up & collaboration on technical projects focused on improving campaign set-up, channel performance & scalability
- Bring in commercial mind-set, creativity and innovative knowledge of email and mobile marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- At least 6 years of commercial marketing experience in an international e-commerce environment
- Proven strong analytical skills with affinity for customer data (experience with Looker and Adobe Analytics is a big plus)
- Previous experience designing and operationalizing multichannel (Email + Push) campaigns in an ESP. Experience with Adobe Campaign Standard is a big plus.
- Solid knowledge of Email and Mobile creative requirements, marketing trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of (e-mail) HTML and mobile push implementation is a big plus
- Affinity and interest for technical projects is a big plus
- Ability to combine operational & strategical work effectively
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, prioritize & manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships.
- Enthusiastic team player with “let’s go for it!” mentality, used to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Dutch is not a must
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment
- An international office hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.). To be resumed Post COVID-19!
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our Amsterdam and Nijmegen offices are closed while our production facility in the Hague is operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently mostly remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority. For the time being, most of you will be working from home until further notice. This situation can change at any time.