Are you a CRM Marketer who thrives in an e-commerce setting and is interested in learning more about the more technical aspects of Email marketing? Then albelli might just be looking for you!
As our CRM marketer, you will be working at our HQ in Amsterdam. You will be part of the Global CRM team which consists of 7 members. They are responsible for managing the operation & development of our retention channels for all our markets and brands, with a focus on Email Marketing.
Your main responsibility will be setting-up, analyzing and optimizing (Email) marketing campaigns that fuel the customer life time value and our revenue growth. In this role you will have a lot of ownership and a big impact on our customers.
- Responsible for setting up Email marketing campaigns within the ESP for multiple countries
- Continuously steer, monitor and report on campaign and channel performance, being able to identify opportunities that fuel customer life time value and revenue growth.
- Coordinate cross department projects focused on optimising customer journey and repeat performance
- A/B testing set up & collaboration on technical projects focused on improving channel performance & scalability
- Bring in commercial mind-set, creativity and innovative knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field
- 2-3 years of commercial marketing experience in an e-commerce environment
- Previous experience in Email marketing, setting up campaigns in an ESP
- Proven strong analytical skills with affinity for customer data (experience with Looker and Adobe Analytics is a plus)
- Hands on, with ability to combine operational & strategical work effectively
- Enthusiastic team player with “let’s go for it!” mentality, used to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, prioritize & manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships.
- Affinity and interest for technical projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits.
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.