albelli is looking for an entrepreneurial Commercial Director France to lead and grow our French market. In this role you will lead the local online marketing team, work closely with central marketing teams, connect often with central functions, plant and act as a key liaison to the albelli Leadership Team. Are you ready to double our French market and also grow your leadership skills? Then this is the role for you.
The goal of this role is to lead and grow our French market. You will achieve this through your leadership, vision, commercial eagerness, business acumen and focus on flawless execution.
This position plays a key role in enabling our ambitious growth expectations at albelli. The role reports into the Chief Marketing Officer / Chief Digital Officer albelli group (CMO / CDO) and has a local market team. Furthermore the role acts as key liaison between the albelli Leadership Team and the French Office.
As a Commercial Director:
- Design a conclusive strategy for the French Market aligned with the overall company priorities and our ambitious growth targets
- Operationalize the strategy into KPIs as well as targets and steer the flawless execution
- Being responsible for the Performance and P&L of the FR market with all the responsibilities of a Commercial Director from building the strategy autonomously to execution.
- Being responsible for forecasting, budgeting and planning of the FR market.
- Managing and further developing a high-performing team of directs in this capacity.
- Further develop together with the CMO the existing local and global market strategy framework and apply it.
- Further build out the operational model between the markets and the main backend functions like Channels, Data, Analytics, Pricing, Central Planning, Product, Content and Communications etc.
- Global projects.
Liaison Site Lead:
- Representing the global albelli group and the LT in the Paris entity and bringing global strategies, capabilities and operating models to the Paris office and the FR market.
- Being the lead person and legal contact for cross-functional matters related to the Paris office:
- Signage authority for monalbumphoto
- Act as Paris entity manager
- Legal / HR / Work council oversight
- Having a strong dotted line to the group functions in Paris, specifically HR, Finance and Plant / Manufacturing and being in the loop of day-to-day matters and acting as an extension of the group function leads. Playing a bridge function between Paris and Amsterdam for these entities, as well as Marketing.
- Building a high-performing culture in the new Paris office and lead across functions in the Paris office.
- University degree in Business, Economics or similar.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a fast-moving environment with at least 4 years in a leadership role and min of 3 years in an international organization.
- Working experience within the e-commerce and/or digital industry.
- Key capabilities: leadership, strategy, result orientation, data driven
- Native or fluent in French with profound FR market experience
- Solid business English
- Tech environment awareness
- Great People Leader and strong transformational leadership
- High ambiguity tolerance.
- Basics skills in manufacturing, IT, finance & HR.
- Strong soft skills & values: empathy, listening, loyalty, respect, justice
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international office hosting over 35 nationalities
- Competitive compensation, relocation support and lots of benefits
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities